Systemic Social Work Supervision and Management
15 day course we aim to be AFT accredited at Foundation Level
In order to successfully complete the course, participants will need to be
able to demonstrate the requirements listed below, at the end of the course.
Further details will be provided in the course handbook, given at the start of
- Minimum 80% attendance rate (no more than 3 days can be missed)
- Completion of 80 hours of supervisory practice.
- First assignment – essay. Due one week after Day 5
- Second assignment – essay. Due one week after Day 15
Course Portfolio - due one month after Day 15:
- Copy of assignments
- Copy of presentation with feedback
- Reflective learning diary
- Supervisory practice log of 80 hours
Print page: /